The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellecnt foundation in health and safety for managers, supervisors, employee representatives and people starting out on a career in health and safety. The certificate is relevant to all types of organizations and helps its holders manage risks effectively.
What you will study
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health & Safety
• Foundations in Health and Safety
• Health and Safety Management Systems 1 – Policy
• Health and Safety Management Systems 2 – Organising
• Health and Safety Management Systems 3 – Planning
• Health and Safety Management Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit and Review
Unit IGC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
• Movement of People and Vehicles – Hazards and Control
• Manual and Mechanical Handling – Hazards and Control
• Work Equipment Hazards and Control
• Electrical Hazards and Control
• Fire Hazards and Control
• Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
• Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Control
• Construction Activities Hazards and Control
Unit IGC3: International Health & Safety Practical Application
• The completion of a health and safety assessment of a workplace and report to management.
Fees: GH₵ 3,950
10 days Training
Hours: 80 hrs
The assessment consists of two examinations and a practical health and safety assessment of a workplace.